21 February 2010

Ars Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica Arteficii


Ars Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica ArteficiiArs Longa Vita Brevis - Ars Magica Arteficii

Those are my latest work(s) inspired by many things especially love + spirituality, lights + nature, illusions + faith, urban nightlife + simple life, fragrance + silence. They're all beautiful and deadly at the same time, and for each second in my life they'd brought my mind into The Greatest Divine Being, God.

And I would like to mention Adobe Photoshop + Illustrator CS3, Particle Illusion 3.0, Nikon digicam for their big helps, thank you very much.



Oh by the way, I'm so proud that I don't have any specific style because I hate doing the same thing again and again.

Thanks for viewing, enjoy your day...

No comments: